- This article is currently a work in progress. As such, it may contain some editing notes in addition to information. Please be patient, it is being worked on and will be in a finished state before long!
- Tested initially on September 4th from 4pm - 7pm EST
Please bear with us as this page will be flushed out with info as the event is going on for the next 3 hrs.
Time Trials Edit
Like last year, the ski slope allows players to perform time trials on their down slope slaloms, and badges are awarded for making varying goals. Each time badge must be achieved in a separate run down the course; runs completed in a shorter time will not earn the longer time badges.
Ski down the slopes in the Ski Chalet in between 35 and 44.99 seconds.
Good run, but try harder, better times to be had!
Ski down the slopes in the Ski Chalet in between 25 and 34.99 seconds.
Awesome time, but I am sure you can do better!
Ski down the slopes in the Ski Chalet 24.99 seconds or less.
| Speed Demon|
Wow! What speed! That was amazing!
And new this year, the Advanced course grants the following badges.
You have taken the bronze medal in the advanced ski course by getting a time of 1:10:00 or less! Now try for the silver.
You have taken the silver medal in the advanced ski course by getting a time of 1:00:00 or less! Now try for the gold.
You have taken the gold medal in the advanced ski course by getting a time of 00:50:00 or less!
New auras from Candy Keeper.
(get rid of these as they are worked into the article!)
- New winding slope around the chantel. New course is similar to a Bobsleigh run and has several NPCs on it.
- Polar Shift, Tundra, Snow Maiden, Abominable Snowman
- Snowflake badge should exist (Dark Watcher made a joke about it in chat) but no one has been able to earn it in testing.