A Team, also known as a Group, is composed of 1-8 players. These players share in rewards from defeats and missions.
- Experience/Influence/Prestige gain
- Rewards from mobs defeated is always relative to a character's combat level
- Rewards from individual npcs defeated will be lower than if a player defeated that npc solo. npcs can be defeated faster by multiple players and balances this out.
- Players must be in range level wise.
- Players must be in range distance wise.
- For city/hazard zones, this range is ???.
- Instance missions, anywhere in the mission.
- 30 second lag
- Whenever sidekick situation changes, or someone joins who changes the level ranges, there is a 30 second lag where the old rules apply. This is loosely enforced and is only a generalization.
- Reputation from PvP defeats in PvP zones is spread evenly between teammates in range (distance, not level(everyone is the same level in PvP zones)).