A piece of armor with a willing entity bound into it.
Recipes Used InEdit
- Dark Watcher's Despair: To Hit Debuff/Endurance
- Debilitative Action: Accuracy/Recharge
- Edict of the Master: Defense Bonus
- Entropic Chaos: Chance to Heal Self
- Force Feedback: Knockback/Damage
- Freebird: Endurance
- Ghost Widow's Embrace: Chance for Psionic Damage
- Gift of the Ancients: Defense
- Glimpse of the Abyss: Accuracy/Recharge
- Impeded Swiftness: Accuracy/Endurance
- Impeded Swiftness: Chance for Smashing Damage
- Impervious Skin: Endurance/Recharge
- Kinetic Combat: Damage/Recharge
- Malaise's Illusions: Chance for Psionic Damage
- Pacing of the Turtle: Accuracy/Slow
- Performance Shifter: Endurance Modification/Recharge
- Scirocco's Dervish: Damage/Recharge
- Unbounded Leap: Jump
Dropped By Edit
This salvage is Rare. This is a low-level salvage item. It will drop from enemies between levels 4 and 25. You will have a higher chance of getting this item from Arcane enemies between levels 4 and 19.
Enemies and enemy groups that will drop Arcane salvage only: Banished Pantheon, Bat'Zul, Black Swan, Cabal, Cap au Diable Demons, Carnival of Shadows, Cimeroran Traitors, Circle of Thorns, Coralax, Diabolique, Fir Bolg, Ghosts, Hellions, Infernal, Lanaruu, Legacy Chain, Luddites, Midnight Squad, Minions of Igneous, Mother Mayhem, Psychic Clockwork, Red Caps, Rularuu, Shadowhunter, Shadow Shard Reflections, Slag Golems, Snakes, Spectral Pirates, Tsoo, Tuatha de Dannan, Tyrant, Wailers, Warriors, Winter Horde.
Enemies and enemy groups that will drop both Arcane and Technological salvage: 5th Column, Arachnos, Axis America, Chimera, Clockwork, Council, Council Empire, Devouring Earth, Dominatrix, generic/mission heroes, generic/mission villains, Longbow, Rogue Arachnos, Vanguard Shield, Vanguard Sword, Vindicators, Void Hunters, WISDOM, Wyvern.