A collection of files that can be converted from a human readable format to a computer-executable one.
Recipes Used InEdit
- Commanding Presence: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
- Dark Watcher's Despair: Recharge/Endurance
- Debilitative Action: Immobilize/Range
- Entropic Chaos: Chance to Heal Self
- Eradication: Damage/Recharge
- Freebird: Fly
- Ghost Widow's Embrace: Accuracy/Hold/Recharge
- Gift of the Ancients: Endurance/Recharge
- Glimpse of the Abyss: Accuracy/Endurance
- Induced Coma: Sleep/Range
- Pacing of the Turtle: Chance for Recharge Slow
- Pacing of the Turtle: Damage/Slow
- Positron's Blast: Damage/Range
- Pounding Slugfest: Damage/Recharge
- Razzle Dazzle: Accuracy/Endurance
- Regenerative Tissue: Regeneration
- Stupefy: Chance for Knockback
- Tempest: Chance for Endurance Drain
- Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Energy Dam
- Unspeakable Terror: Fear/Range
Dropped By Edit
This salvage is Rare. This is a low-level salvage item. It will drop from enemies between levels 4 and 25. You will have a higher chance of getting this item from Technological enemies between levels 4 and 19.
Enemies and enemy groups that will drop Technological salvage only: Antimatter, 60's Arachnos, Arachnoids, Battle Maiden, Bobcat, Cage Consortium Guards, Crazed, Crey, Dockworkers, Family, Freakshow, Gold Brickers, Hydra, Infected, Knives of Artemis, Lost, Loyalists, Malaise, Malta, Marauder, Mooks, Nemesis, Neuron, Nictus, Outcasts, Paragon Police Department, Peacebringers, Prisoners, Rikti, Rogue Island Police, Rogue Robots, Scrapyarders, Security Guards, Shivans, Siege, Skulls, Sky Raiders, Spetsnaz Commandos, Thugs, Trolls, Turrets, Vahzilok, Werewolves, Zig.
Enemies and enemy groups that will drop both Arcane and Technological salvage: 5th Column, Arachnos, Axis America, Chimera, Clockwork, Council, Council Empire, Devouring Earth, Dominatrix, generic/mission heroes, generic/mission villains, Longbow, Rogue Arachnos, Vanguard Shield, Vanguard Sword, Vindicators, Void Hunters, WISDOM, Wyvern.