- /powexec_tray slot# tray#
Slot refers to slot 1-10 in the power tray. Tray is power tray 1-9. This allows players to specify which tray to execute a power from, even if it's not visible.
Note that if and when you respec, any binds using /powexec_tray will not care what power is there, they will just attempt to execute whatever is in that slot. If you have an Armor there, then respec and place a self-heal in that same slot, that same bind or macro will fire off the self heal.
Say you have Sprint in tray #3, slot 9. You could activate it using:
- /powexec_tray 9 3
Related Commands Edit
- /powexec_name power_name
- /powexec_toggleon power_name
- /powexec_toggleoff power_name
- /powexec_slot slot_#(in lower tray)
- /powexec_altslot slot_#(in middle tray)
- /powexec_alt2slot slot_#(in upper tray)
- /powexec_tray slot tray
- /powexec_auto power_name
- /inspirationSlot ???
- /inspexec_slot ???
- /inspexec_tray ???
- /inspexec_name inspiration_name
- /macro macro_name "command"
- /macroslot slot macro_name "command"