COMBINED NOTES Edit
Task Force/Strike Force and Trial Missions Edit
- The size of spawns in Task Force/Strike Force missions will always be based on the number of players in a Strike Force/Task Force, regardless of whether they are logged on or not.
- Spawns for Task Forces/Strike Forces no longer have a minimum size that they will not scale below.
8 Person Task Force Example:
- 8 players begin an 8 player Task Force and then 7 people LOG OFF. The spawns in the Task Force will still scale to the 8 players attached to the Task Force (regardless of whether they are logged on or not).
- If instead of logging off, 6 of the players QUIT the 8 person Task Force, then the Spawns will scale down to the remaining 2 players on the Task Force.
CITY OF HEROES Edit
- Blaster PVP Damage for some attacks was still off after the fix in the previous build. They are now corrected. This includes Explosive Arrow, Havoc Punch, Ice Bolt, and Fireball.
CITY OF VILLAINS Edit
- Rikti Homeworld Portal should no longer be targetable via pet exploitation