A rare puzzle box, too complicated for you to open.
Recipes Used InEdit
- Air Burst: Damage/Range
- Cacophony: Chance for Energy Damage
- Call of the Sandman: Sleep/Range
- Debilitative Action: Accuracy/Endurance
- Edict of the Master: Defense Bonus
- Force Feedback: Knockback/Damage/Endurance
- Force Feedback: Knockback/Recharge
- Freebird: Stealth
- Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: To Hit Buff
- Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
- Impervious Skin: Resistance/Recharge
- Kismet: Endurance/Recharge
- Malaise's Illusions: Accuracy/Endurance
- Miracle: Healing/Absorb
- Performance Shifter: Chance for +Endurance
- Regenerative Tissue: Regeneration
- Scirocco's Dervish: Chance for Lethal Damage
- Stupefy: Endurance/Stun
- Trap of the Hunter: Immobilize/Accuracy
Dropped By Edit
This salvage is Rare. This is a low-level salvage item. It will drop from enemies between levels 4 and 25. You will have a higher chance of getting this item from Arcane enemies between levels 4 and 19.
Enemies and enemy groups that will drop Arcane salvage only: Banished Pantheon, Bat'Zul, Black Swan, Cabal, Cap au Diable Demons, Carnival of Shadows, Cimeroran Traitors, Circle of Thorns, Coralax, Diabolique, Fir Bolg, Ghosts, Hellions, Infernal, Lanaruu, Legacy Chain, Luddites, Midnight Squad, Minions of Igneous, Mother Mayhem, Psychic Clockwork, Red Caps, Rularuu, Shadowhunter, Shadow Shard Reflections, Slag Golems, Snakes, Spectral Pirates, Tsoo, Tuatha de Dannan, Tyrant, Wailers, Warriors, Winter Horde.
Enemies and enemy groups that will drop both Arcane and Technological salvage: 5th Column, Arachnos, Axis America, Chimera, Clockwork, Council, Council Empire, Devouring Earth, Dominatrix, generic/mission heroes, generic/mission villains, Longbow, Rogue Arachnos, Vanguard Shield, Vanguard Sword, Vindicators, Void Hunters, WISDOM, Wyvern.