Heroes are extremely powerful entities. They con +5 to their level. Their HP are usually in the tens of thousands (ten times that of standard bosses), substantial regeneration and recovery, high damage, and have a cycling period of near-immunity to all Status Effects except Sleep and Immobilization. Approach with extreme caution and several teammates.
Heroes are basically Archvillains, only with a Hero identifier, thus, they use the same debuff resistance tables, and will spawn as weaker Elite Bosses against teams which are small and/or using low notoriety settings.
Starting from Issue 10, there has been a number of Hero entities, which, although labelled as such, do not possess the proper amount of HP, endurance, damage levels, regeneration, recovery, and resistance levels, although they may still possess the purple triangles of Archvillain Resistance. They are almost always Allied units, though sometimes, they may be enemies. It is unknown if this is intentional or if this is a bug.
A listing is made below.
- Fusionette and Faultline, specifically from the Vanguard storyarcs. Both have Pet-class HP.
- Penelope Yin from the first mission of the Lady Grey Task Force. Penelope Yin has Boss-class HP.
- Captain Dietrich, from the missions Rescue captured Longbow soldiers (Levantera), and Meet with Longbow (The Dark Watcher). Captain Dietrich has Pet-class HP.
- Lt. Sefu Tendaji, although classed as an Elite Boss in Rescue captured Longbow soldiers (Levantera), Fight back Rikti attacks (Serpent Drummer), and Investigate Renegade Safehouse (Gaussian), deserves mention as he actually possesses Pet-class HP.
- Manticore, from Mender Silos Task Force. In the first two missions, Manticore has Boss-class HP. In the last mission, Manticore has Pet-class HP.
- All the captive members of Freedom Phalanx and Vindicators, from Mender Silos' Task Force. Everyone but Citadel has Pet-class HP (while Citadel is classified as an Elite Boss).
- Sigil and Kadabra Kill, from Darrin Wade's missions. Both have Boss-class HP, and in addition, do not possess Purple Triangles.
- Daedalus, from the Imperious Task Force mission, Stop Romulus. Daedalus has Boss-class HP.
- Imperious, from the Imperious Task Force mission, Retake the city. Imperious has Boss-class HP.