- How to edit wiki pages, which covers wikitext markup
- The wikimedia sandbox, a useful site for playing with formatting without creating a new article.
- ParagonWiki:Main_Discussion The main discussion page has since been replaced by the forums, but it still contains useful information for editing discussion pages.
- Help:Templates, provides links to other resources regarding using templates.
- Contact Template to use when creating a new article about a contact
- Preloaded Images such as powers icons and such. Before uploading an image, please read.
- Useful Templates can help formatting various articles.
- Mission Templates are templates covering common missions, such as story arcs, zone contact intros (such as David Wincott), and security chief intros. These missions can apply to multiple contacts. They have been templated for easy insertion and to avoid errors in duplication.
- Contact Templates are templates that can be used to duplicate new contact introductions among contacts.
- Userboxes are templates that can be placed on your userpage to indicate your interests.
- Store Templates to use so that you don't have to type in the names off all the enhancements a store sells
Older info, may be outdatedEdit
- Help:Exploration Badge Template Is this still up to date?