Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hero Hazard Zone (31-39)
|Exploration Badges:||Crey Watcher, Burning the Midnight Oil|
|Plaques:||Savant II, III|
|Enemies:||Crey, Devouring Earth, Freakshow, Nemesis, Rikti|
|Crey's Folly at VidiotMaps.com|
Crey's Folly is a Hazard zone in CoH. A hero needs to be at least level 30 to enter.
Zone Events Edit
Jurassik can occasionally be found here.
- The Blight
- Carnival Town
- The Circus
- Crey Factories
- Paragon Water Works
- Portal Industries
- Tangle Town
Exploration Badges Edit
| Crey Watcher|
| Burning the Midnight Oil|
The United States once held their oil reserves in Paragon City, until the reserves became an attractive target for villains trying to make names for themselves.
Historical Plaques Edit
Transfer Points Edit
- There is a gate along the wall of the zone that lead to Brickstown.
- The Crey's Folly Beacon location is (5497, 0, 2420), on the steet, halfway between the Portal Industries marker and the Tangle Town marker.
Villain Groups Edit
- Crey's Folly was named in a pre-launch contest.
- The original in-game name of the zone is Venice, named after canals created to carry industrial waste.
External Links Edit
- VidiotMaps Interactive Map of Crey's Folly