Slash Commands having to do with targeting. These include:
- target_custom_far Targets the farthest match.
- target_custom_near Targets the nearest match.
- target_custom_next Cycles through matching targets in near to far order.
- target_custom_prev Cycles through matching targets in far to near order.
- target_enemy_far Targets the farthest enemy.
- target_enemy_near Targets the nearest enemy.
- target_enemy_next Cycles through visible targetable enemies in near to far order.
- target_enemy_prev Cycles through visible targetable enemies in far to near order.
- target_friend_far Targets the farthest friend.
- target_friend_near Targets the nearest friend.
- target_friend_next Cycles through visible targetable friends in near to far order.
- target_friend_prev Cycles through visible targetable friends in far to near order.
- toggle_enemy Cycles through targetable enemies.
- toggle_enemy_prev Cycles through targetable enemies (in reverse).
“Selects a pet from the pet list based on the first closest match to the pet's name. The pet name...Pet select name (Slash Command)
“This is a list of all slash commands that can be used within City of Heroes/Villains, in...List of Slash Commands
“The target_custom_next slash command will cycle through entities matching the parameters...Target custom next (Slash Command)
“This article is a stub. You can help the City of Heroes wiki by expanding it. Selects a pet from...Pet select (Slash Command)
“/Target_Name <string> Change your current target to any entity matching name specified. This...Target Name (Slash Command)